Healing Prayer Ministry
The Healing Prayer Ministry (HPM) of the Catholic Spirituality Centre (CSC) seeks to help you experience the healing love and redeeming power of God through prayer and the Word of God. This process may take a period of time, sometimes entailing several sessions. We are dedicated to praying with those in need of healing, especially in the emotional and spiritual areas of their lives. We will lend you a listening ear and to help you connect with God to receive His healing grace. WE DO NOT PROVIDE COUNSELLING. If counselling is what you are looking for, we wish to suggest that there are other resources available in the community.
During your first visit, our hosting members will be on hand to guide you in the initial process of registration and history taking. Thereafter, you will be given an appointment to see our Prayer Ministers. We seek your kind understanding and patience as we try our best to accommodate you as soon as we can. We look forward to being of service to you.
For those who have a keen interest in joining the HPM, the following attributes are desirable and important:
- Involved in praying with those in need of healing, especially in the emotional and spiritual areas of their lives at retreats, 4th Saturday healing services and every Wednesday
- Has a disciplined prayer life and deep relationship with God; is a keen listener with a compassionate heart
- Is able to commit to intercession and formation on every 4th Saturday monthly from 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Preferably been a CSC Ministry member for minimally a year
- Professional qualification in counselling or basic training in counselling skills is helpful
For services rendered by the Healing Prayer Ministry, please refer to the “Services” section.